Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Pay Back


I had four wonderful days of camping and hiking. Three out of four days I walked over 10,000 steps. My body is not used to this, since the Ménière’s started back up. 

So now it’s paying me back with a major Fibromyalgia flare. Every muscle in my body is aching. I managed to get a few things done yesterday. 


We took Chewy to the vet. I washed the clothes that got wet from the rain, so they wouldn’t mildew. I drove to the grocery store before the vertigo made itself known and bought stuff to make dinner. I put the pork roast into the crock pot with red skin potatoes and a mess of green beans. Then a friend asked me to accompany her to the ER, so I was there all evening while they gave her meds to help rid an infection. I finally got to eat my dinner around 9:00 pm. 

Today I am still in bed. Paybacks are hell. And now my ears are screaming and everything keeps shifting. Constant rotational vertigo, not the room spinning kind, but another reason for being so exhausted, since my brain has been working overtime to keep me upright. 

I wanted to go see the new Mission Impossible movie, but I think it’s a good day to stay in bed.

I hope you are spin free.

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment