Sunday, July 8, 2018

Full Day Yesterday

Saturday began with a short hike and photo-op of Red Rock Canyon. Actually one of the trails before you get to the scenic loop. 

It was a beautiful morning. We went out around 5:30 and we’re home by 7:00. I managed to get a few good pictures, though I had trouble with short spins and my balance. Exercise is supposed to be good for MD, so I am trying to walk more.

Ralph and I went to a matinee at Century Orleans to see Ant-Man and the Wasp. I enjoyed it very much. I won’t say anything about it, other than to watch the credits. The first bit was worth it, but the one after all the credits, not so much. 

We went back to the Red Rock area to Spring mountain to watch Super Summer Theater’s production of She Loves Me. It made me laugh and sometimes that is all that is really needed. Seriously though the actors were superb.

Even though rain threatened and there was some thunder in the distance, we only had a smattering while we sat in our car waiting for the handicapped line of vehicles to move. 

Speaking of handicapped parking... It’s worth it to not have to climb that long line of steps. Instead the parking is right behind the bathrooms and concessions. 

It was a wonderful day. I didn’t let Ménière’s beat me, though it made itself known frequently with short spins and balance issues. I think I’m the only one that notices when I tip or stagger a bit. If they do they probably think I’m drunk. 

I hope you all are spin free.

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment