Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I Made It

Thanks to my SIL for playing chauffeur, I made it to lunch to see my friend from Zanesville. If I had to rely on my own devices I couldn’t have went. It would have been dangerous for me to drive. I am very off balance today. It is noticeable to others. Usually I’m better at faking being well. 

It was still good to see Becky and her husband. We walked around Miracle Mile Shops and found a little place to eat. I listened to their adventures on this trip. They packed a lot into it. 


I hope you are spin free!

Love, Peace and Light! Rita


PS. I finally have an ENT appointment scheduled, but not until October 1. I am not sure I can wait, but insurance dictates where I can go. It sucks, but it is what it is. Yesterday I had a meltdown, today I am more at peace. I did call to ask if there are earlier appointments... I had to leave a message. 



No comments:

Post a Comment