My packing list.
- Medication (Unfortunately, I need meds to breathe and a few others that help me cope with migraines & autoimmune.) plus I will be bringing cold, allergy & sinus pills. Hopefully, I won’t need them, but I am just getting over sinusitis. I put my medication in a gallon bag, so I can get to them easily.
- Small first aid kit.
- Toiletries. (All liquids must fit in a quart sized bag.) So I have a bar soap, (I love Neutrogena), travel shampoo & conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrush, face lotion with sunscreen, tide (needs to go in this bag too, as does sunscreen if you bring it.) I have hand sanitizer in it too. Brush
- Clothes: 2-3 pairs of jeans and 7 tops, a sweater or hoodie, rain jacket/windbreaker, puffer jacket, underwear (I always bring extra.)
- Umbrella (It rains most days in Ireland.)
- Extra pair of shoes. I’ll be wearing my hiking shoes.
- All travel documents, passports and debit card. We’ll be getting Euros too.
- Phone and chargers with adapters for European outlets. (I am still trying to decide if I should bring my iPad.
- Since it’s a long flight we’ll be bring breakfast burritos/bowl for me, snacks and I chew something to keep my ear from popping during takeoff & landing.)
I feel like I am forgetting to tell you something. The carryon luggage has to be less than 15 pounds. So things like my medication will be with me under the seat. We’re getting excited. If you want to follow our journey, we’ll be filming for our YouTube channel... The Ralph and Rita Show. Dublin, Northern Ireland, Drogheda, Kenmare are just a few of our stops.
I hope you are spin free!
Love, Peace and Light! Rita