Thursday, January 18, 2018

Play Time

I try to live a semblance of a normal life. With this in mind I have been bowling. With my arthritic hands, finding a ball to fit is a challenge. Oh and I need a light ball... the 10 pound balls have small finger holes.


It is fun to get out of the house to do something I used to love doing. I was never very good, but that’s not important. The important thing is to have fun. The fluorescent lights are a challenge when they bother my inner ear, but I push through, stopping when I need to. 


My husband and I have many things we like to do. I intend to keep on hiking, swimming, and camping. I haven’t attempted these things since my symptoms have returned. I know I’ll figure things out as I need to, so that we both can enjoy ourselves.

I have a walking stick that will help keep me balanced, as well as take stress off my knee when the osteoarthritis acts up.

What are your hobbies? Is there anything you do to compensate for your illness? Please feel free to comment. You might have some life hacks that may help me or others and that is the point of my blog.

Love, Peace and Light!

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment