Tuesday, January 9, 2018

My Crazy Life

With the re-emergence of my Ménière’s Disease, I wanted a venue where I can share my experiences. I live a pretty good life. I have a loving husband, though he doesn’t always understand my limitations. We travel and play. I do not work, which lowered my stress level tremendously and as a result my symptoms lessened as well. In addition to the Ménière’s, I have Migraines, Lichen Sclerosis, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Asthma, Allergies, Endometriosis, Osteoarthritis , Psoriasis, Hiatal Hernia, GERDS, and Fibromyalgia.

I do not want to use this blog to whine, though I think when things are bad that is a tendency. I want to show you how I deal with things, so that I can enjoy life. Everyone is different and we all learn to cope differently. My illness is not as bad as some. Please don’t use this to compare yourself or your loved one to me, we all cope differently. I found that eliminating stress is a big help in managing my symptoms. I’ll get into details in a later blog. 

I am 53 years old. I married the love of my life in February 2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment