Thursday, September 27, 2018

Illness & Meniere’s

Living with Ménière’s is one thing. You know you may have days when you’ve no choice but to rest. Throw a cold, sinusitis or the flu into the mix and all bets are off. 

Being sick on top of Ménière’s makes you feel worse than if you had one or the other. I can deal with each of them separately, but together they make my head swim more than normal. 

I am trying to fight my sinuses and doing everything I normally do. Expectorant & sinus meds are on the agenda. Though they are helping me get rid of the mucus in my throat and glands, sadly it’s doing nothing for my MD. It seemed to have been getting better, but with this new bout of sinusitis my ears are full, tinnitus is louder and I am dizzy from just moving.

So I am resting as much as possible and taking the aforementioned medication and praying it passes soon. After all I have things to do. 

If it doesn’t pass soon I will go to the doctor, but I know the antibiotics are not good, nor do they always help. 

I hope you are spin free.

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

1 comment:

  1. I was happy to read this article after searching at google , after reading I have written a piece of article about :what does chronic back pain mean Thank you for the article and helping me.

    ReplyDelete