Thursday, September 6, 2018

The Results Are In

The good news is no cancer. I had my follow up for my endoscopy yesterday. My esophagus and stomach are inflamed, which I knew. My ulcer is back or another formed in my esophagus, which doesn’t surprise me as I was throwing up so much. All that stomach acid is harsh. So, bland diet it is and through the holidays. Bleh.

Wheat and Cow’s milk are my worst allergies, so definitely no cheating. The others are less severe, but the doctor said to continue to avoid them. I was hoping that I could get some leeway. She said I was only tested for the most common allergies so if something I eat doesn’t agree with me, stop eating it too. 

It’s a shame since I know I have trouble digesting beef. I love beef... Maybe I’m allergic to the whole cow.

Chicken and fish will be my main stays until my next endoscopy in December. I feel better since I began my allergen free diet about a month ago. So, I may be on a healing path already.

There is a bright side to my new diet... I didn’t gain weight on the cruise. 

I usually gain about 3-5 ponds.)


Stay healthy my friends. I hope you are spin free.

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment