Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Great News

So, I was totally going to wait to post until after my night out on Thursday, but I received an email this morning that has me walking on air.

I received this about a contest I entered for the Review Journal.

Congrats! Your selection into the short essay was a winner. You will be receiving access to the Jane Freidman workshop! I'll be contacting you next week with more information. Until then please reply with your phone number so I can give you a call then!

As you can imagine this was a bit of good news. I haven’t entered much of anything since my husband died in 2012, but I took a chance. Now I get to see Jane Friedman, who spoke at The Y-City Writers Conference some time back, so I know that she’s a fantastic speaker.

I wasn’t going to be able to attend the conference. I guess if I quit booking cruises I could attend, but no... Cruise Fever you know!


Love, Peace and Light!

Rita
Have a spin free day.






No comments:

Post a Comment