Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Black Panther

If you like superhero movies, you’ll enjoy Black Panther. It has all the things I love about Marvel movies... Fancy gadgets, cool costumes and sexy men (and women, too.). 

It was a bit confusing to have Michael B. Jordan playing a young Zuri/James and then play Eric Killmonger, the Black Panther’s cousin, but I’ll forgive them because Michael is so sexy. (They could have used a different actor for that short part.)

I think maybe Eric could have been redeemed, and are villains or superheroes ever really gone? I mean look at Bucky. That little teaser has me chomping at the bit for Avengers: Infinity War.... Can we say Doctor Strange, Hulk, Black Panther, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc...  Here is the link for the trailer.

If you haven’t been to see Black Panther, what is stopping you? Don’t let others opinions sway you, you definitely need to make up your own mind. 

Love, Peace and Light!

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment