Sunday, October 14, 2018

Partying it Up

Yesterday we went to a wedding. It was a quirky and emotional ceremony and it was fun. It showed the personalities of the bride & groom.During the reception this little guy made an appearance. He moved quickly out as I tried to get a picture of him. I would have love to get a picture of him with me for a challenge for Invisible Disabilities Week in Ménière’s Worldwide. Yes, I know we are a quirky group that has a lot of fun. We’ve adopted the chicken as our unofficial mascot. 

The booze flowed & appetizers were plenty. I may have had a bite of Ralph’s pretzel and splurged on a lobster roll. I shouldn’t have. I am truly allergic to wheat. My weird internal vertigo is back. So no more wheat for me. 

I drank my fill of wine. Somehow I got drunk... it’s been awhile! Usually with my Ménière’s symptoms of feeling drunk, I can drink and feel normal. It’s my superpower. Yesterday I was symptom free, so I got drunk, because I drank. That’s a wonderful feeling. LOL! 

I danced and Ralph said I’m cut off. Which was okay, since I’d decided to stop anyway. We left shortly after that. It’s good to get out and let your hair down once in awhile. 

Today is a lazy day in, before heading to Ralph’s parents for dinner. What have you been up to?

I hope you are spin free!

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment