Sunday, October 7, 2018

Keeping Busy

First up was Garbage 2.0 tour. Shirley Manson is awesome. Despite that she steered clear of her normal set, the concert was enjoyable. Maybe next time we see them they’ll play I’m Only Happy When it Rains and Stupid Girl. I wasn’t having a great balance day on Friday, but I pushed through. There were a couple of touchy moments with the lights, especially with the opening act. I pulled out my blue light filtering glasses and turned my head when it was bad. 


Next up was The Downtown Event Center’s View Party for the Vegas Golden Knights. It looked like we were going to lose the game, but in the third period we scored. We went into a shootout and on the last shot we scored. Go Knights Go!  BTW- It was a good day for me. Just some slight tipping or being pulled to the right... I enjoy these days, since no other symptoms are present. 


Church first thing today, followed by breakfast at Neighbors (a fairly new restaurant). I forgot to tell them no egg whites, but decided to eat it anyway, since they are probably only a sensitivity. I didn’t forget to tell them no cows milk or wheat. 


It was simply delicious, though I like their portorrito. It is allergen free for me if I get it in a bowl instead of a flour tortilla. The picture is the breakfast burrito in a bowl, sans cheese & avocado crema, but they added avocados for me. 

Back at home we watched the new Doctor Who. Jodie Whittaker is awesome as the Doctor. I am going to love this series (season for us, Americans). 

So, see we are having a lovely day while taking it easy. I am fatigued and sore today as the weather changed and Fibromyalgia doesn’t like changes.

I hope you are spin free!

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment