Thursday, October 4, 2018

Happy Birthday 

Where do the years go? My not so little brother is 48. 

Oh my... Somehow we all aged. We are both older by about a decade than my parents were in this photograph.

To celebrate David’s birthday we went out to eat, played the slots and since they gamble more than me, they picked up their free Golden Knights Wine. Dave’s wife, Jody, gave me hers. Happy Birthday, David, to me! LOL!

My dad and David at my second wedding when Dave was almost 29. He still looks the same... Just older!

That brings us to a few years ago on my birthday when Dave was just visiting Las Vegas.


He still spends most of his time on his phone. Reading or playing games. He rarely uses it as a phone. Though now he lives here (in my house), so I see him daily. Wouldn’t you know I don’t have a recent picture of him. He hates having it taken. Maybe he’s worried about the photographs stealing his soul. 

Anyway David Michael Kelly, Happy Birthday!!!


I love you little brother!

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment