Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Who Wants to be a Millionaire?


The sign in the waiting area.

I know I do. Unfortunately, I didn’t pass the test. I have never been good at taking tests, so no big surprise there.

Being part of the studio audience was so much fun. The show itself is more fun in person than watching it on tv. I want to go every day. Can I? I can if I continue to feel as good as today. 

I had no Ménière’s symptoms today other than the tinnitus. I momentarily had a problem going up the stairs to the studio, but I recovered quickly. I did wear my blue light filtering glasses when I saw how bright it was going to be.

After the show.

They didn’t allow cameras once the filming began, but I took pictures of Chris Harrison when he came out.


In between filming the crew gives prizes and works up the audience. I think it’s so we’ll be ready to clap on command. 

Like this guy whose name escapes me at the moment.

And the best news, I drove us to and from the studio, because I felt great. I put together a video collage of the photos I took today for the Ralph and Rita Show on YouTube.

I hope you are spin free. 

Love, Peace abd Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment