Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Day by Day

Have you ever just stayed in bed because you were hiding from the inevitable effects of your disease? I do all the time. Sometimes when I wake up, I cannot feel the dizziness or vertigo. 

Yesterday was different, I had vertigo before I even opened my eyes. I was half afraid that I would have full on vertigo when I opened my eyes. Fortunately, the room remained stationary.

Thanks to my sister for driving me I went to my GP doctor appointment. And then to Walmart to fill my prescriptions. Though before leaving the doctor’s as I got off the table to get my purse. I was knocked backwards. Fortunately the chair was there when I went down. It didn’t feel a violent as my normal slams, but I’m guessing it was a drop attack.

I didn’t feel well the rest of the day. Today I feel totally off, but no mini spins. I am having an attack, but still not the room spinning kind. Just waiting for the big one and trying not to stress.

It may be an early day for me again and it’s only 9 am. I keep on reminding myself to take one day at a time, one symptom at a time, one diagnosis at a time. Most of all to enjoy the good days and rest on the bad days. 

I am pretty sure my asthma and allergies is making the MD worse. Our air quality is poor because of the California wildfires. It’s so hazy you can barely see the nearby mountains and not the ones further away.

So, I’ll be taking it easy today. Hopefully, by the weekend I’ll be good to go. 

I hope you are spin free.

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment