Saturday, July 14, 2018

Mississippi Pot Roast, Yorkshire Pudding and Vertigo 

Yesterday I had an attack. It wasn’t the room spinning kind, but it was vertigo and made me feel awful. I ended up in bed before 7 pm. 

Yikes, I usually love spending time with my husband and would have preferred to stay up with him, but my head wouldn’t let me. 

He made Mississippi Pot Roast and I managed to make Yorkshire Pudding to go with it. They aren’t the prettiest ones, but it was my first time making them. They are like a hollow biscuit. Tasty and easy to do.

I ate my dinner which was tasty. You can watch the video of my reaction to the amount of salt in those two packages of my prepared mixes, next time we’ll be doing them from scratch with no salt. 

Here are the ingredients. You cook it in the slow cooker for 8 hours. 

Anyway after I hate my head got really full and I was more dizzy with vertigo . (Do you think the salt had something to do with it?) I had already been having vertigo, but it got worse. So I went to bed. I slept for an hour and I felt better, but not the best. I went downstairs to let Ralph know I felt better and then back to bed for me. 

Today so far I am just swaying, no vertigo. I hope you all are spin free.

Love, Peace and Light! Rita 

PS. I am (as are most of people with MD are) very good at pretending to be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment