Thursday, July 5, 2018

Escape Rooms

I am terrible at Escape rooms... but it is so much fun to try. This time our friends and I did Haunted Mansion at Escapology. Last time we did The Saw Escape Room. We ended up in jail this time, whereas we did in the Saw Experience. Each was challenging in different ways. 

Ralph and I before we we into Escapology. 

Do you think we’ll improve on our next one? We already know we’ll do Bigfoot at Number 1 Escape Room in Las Vegas, at least we think we’ll do that one next. Maybe, just maybe we’ll find Bigfoot. 

In all our travels we haven’t spotted one. Ralph thought he heard one, but I had to burst his bubble to tell him it was a cow.

These Escape Rooms are good to keep this old brain active. I’ll take every bit of help I can get to keep my brain fogged mind from getting worse.

Tomorrow is my MRI of my head. We’ll see if there is a brain inside it or not. Then I’ll get to see an ENT. Ish me luck in getting more effective treatment for my dizziness and vertigo.

I hope you are all spin free. 

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

PS. I hope you had a fabulous Independence Day in the USA. 



No comments:

Post a Comment