Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Mama Mia! Here We Go Again- A Review 


I really enjoyed Mama Mia! Here We Go Again. I wanted to sing and dance all the way through. It made me smile and laugh and even a bit tearful.

I knew how it would end during the flashbacks and I still routed for Sam and Donna to get together. I loved that the young characters matched their older counterparts. 

I can’t say too much without giving anything away. I love Cher, but it’s hard to believe they cast her as Meryl Streep’s mother. I believe they are only 3 years apart in age. I know it’s called acting. 

Speaking of Cher... What’s up with Fernando? Could he be Donna’s dad? I guess we’ll never know. Unless they do a new movie with young Cher & Andy Garcia look-alikes.

We tried out the new luxury loungers at Century Suncoast. They had some technical difficulties getting the movie up and running. So here is the picture I took.


Bottom line is I enjoyed the movie. I hope you are all spin free.

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment