Saturday, July 14, 2018

Another Busy Saturday 

We started by taking a morning walk at Exploration Peak Park. We enjoyed a stroll around the park, though it was already getting hot.(Around 90•)

The highlight of the day was going to Zak Bagans Haunted Museum here in Vegas. It’s an old Tudor mansion that he has refurbished to house his extensive collections of haunted, possessed and weird paraphernalia.  


We were only allowed to use our cameras/phones outside and in the lobby, so I didn’t get many.


I wantedto take this fellow and his twin home with me. 


We were greeted by this guy in the lobby. Sadly, we had to put our phones away before going on the actual tour. Also, no water was allowed on the tour.

Our tour guy, Craig, was very knowledgeable about the artifacts and displays. The first room was a doll room... This may have been my only paranormal experience... I thought I saw one of the dolls heads move. At the time Craig had leaned on the table which held the doll, so this probably explains the dolls movement. 

You have to sign waivers before taking the tour. They said someone had a heart attack and others have fainted. I could see this happening because it was so hot in the mansion. It actually felt cool to go outside in the 100•+ Las Vegas Summer. Here is a video of me while I was waiting in the air conditioned car for Ralph. If you look at my face you can see it looks ruddy from being too hot. They do not allow drinks, not even the water the sell outside on the tour. 

I didn’t experience any paranormal activity on the tour. The hairs on my arms didn’t stand up, nothing tickled my neck or tugged on my sleeve. I didn’t get an oppressive feeling or any other thing one might expect. Not even from the doll that was supposed to be possessed. I think her name was Peggy. They played a lot of noise in several of the rooms, which was annoying, but not paranormal. The use of poorly lit rooms, some flashing lights and people jumping out at you was used as some cheap scare tactics and totally unnecessary since many of the objects were creepy in their own right. 

I think I felt more of the heavy chest feeling at the Mob Museum than at Zac Bagens Haunted Museum. I wish they given us more time to really look at the items and read the information. 

We did enjoy seeing all the items. 

I hope you are spin free. 

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

PS. I had balance issues with the low light and had to hold onto hubby or rails when available 

No comments:

Post a Comment