Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Making Plans

It’s hard to make plans when you don’t know how you’ll feel from one day to the next. Most days for me lately I am unable to drive because I have brain fog and dizziness or worse vertigo. So if I do have plans, I might need a ride. Unless a big attack hits I can get around because I’ve had years of practice. 


I just hope that my friends understand when I cannot make it. It’s not because I don’t want to, believe me... I’d much rather be having fun than staying home with everything spinning. 

Tomorrow I am meeting a friend from Zanesville for lunch... I most likely couldn’t make it if my sister-in-law didn’t agree to join me and act as my driver. 

Even with a driver if  a full vertigo attack hits, I wouldn’t be able to go. It is hard to even move. In fact I hold on to the bed for deer life, because it feels as if I’m on a merry-go-round that I cannot stop. I can’t even close my eyes until the spinning stops. I am lucky I only get nausea. 

Ralph and I will be talking another camping trip. I feel the need to return to nature and recharge my soul. Our last trip was so relaxing that I’m looking forward to it. 

I hope everyone is spin free!

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment