Friday, June 1, 2018

Bright Side

I took Ralph to work this morning, because I felt okay and we have plans this evening. Around 1:30ish I had a mini spin (vertigo-one quick rotation) and my eyes are bouncing around (nystagmus). So my brother kindly brought me and the car to JW. I am here extra early.
I am sitting on Starbucks patio over looking the herb garden and fountain. It’s a beautiful day to day. There is a baby Robin in the honeysuckle. Momma came to feed it.
This disease can be inconvenient, annoying and debilitating, but it makes me appreciate the little things. I love being outside at JW. I have hung out here on many occasions.
Tonight I am going to enjoy myself as long as vertigo doesn’t get me. Hopefully it was only that one brief episode. It’s always better to be safe than sorry.

Have a spin free day.

Love, Peace and Light!
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment