Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Errands

I haven’t been able to run errands, because I am not allowed to drive while dizzy. It’s frustrating not to be able to jump in my car and buy cat litter, get takeout or visit a friend. I can’t even make plans because I don’t know how I’ll feel. Thankfully I have friends who understand that I may have to cancel.

After a bad week with full on vertigo and mini vertigo episodes, not being able to move my head without getting dizzy, I finally felt normal. It took me a few hours to realize that my head wasn’t foggy, nor did I feel dizzy. Except for my tinnitus, I felt as if I never had this disease.

I was almost giddy to be able to run to get my meds filled and pick up a few things that I kept forgetting to ask my husband to pick up. I had to tamp down on the panic that I felt rising. I know panic and stress are triggers for my attacks, so I needed to do some breathing exercises and then I distracted myself by singing along with the radio.

Can you believe I went to the store twice and forgot cat litter? Having this disease makes me appreciate the little things better. And I appreciate my family, especially my husband who run my errands and drives me when I need to go somewhere.

I hope you are spin free.

Love, Peace and Light!
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment