Sunday, June 17, 2018

Get Me a Drink

I am having a rough time this morning. Sitting in the car because I felt like a full vertigo attack was imminent. My ears are full and I feel sick to my stomach. I am experiencing vertigo, but it is internal.

I think I was panicking that I might have an attack in church. I still feel awful, but the world is not spinning more than usual. Occasionally things seem off kilter, but not what I thought was happening.

I have discovered alcohol has given me a superpower. You see I feel drunk much of the time, but when I drink I don’t feel drunk. Kinda like Underdog taking his pill. 
I know this is self medicating and I don’t drink all the time. I don’t recommend this to anyone as a form of controlling dizziness and it doesn’t work for everyone. In fact it is a trigger for most.
Me, during this mini attack. I am glad it’s not a full blown attack. This too shall pass.

Have a spin free day.

Love, Peace and Light!
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment