Friday, June 22, 2018

Cave Lake- Day 1

After over 4 hours we’ve reached our destination. I am now relaxing, but will need to put up the canopy of the sun doesn’t hide soon. 
It is currently playing hide and seek with the clouds. It’s much brighter to see in person than this picture shows.

We are fortunate that Ralph was able to reserve the yurt so we don’t have to put up the tent. 
I packed up the car this morning while Ralph walked the dogs. Not bad since I was and am experiencing vertigo. Yes, I can function with vertigo as long as it’s internal. I had vestibular therapy when I was first diagnosed and 18 years of practice. It’s the vertigo when everything is spinning around me that I cannot function. I can’t even close my eyes, without wanting to through up at those times. Walking is hard since nothing stays where it should. Days like today, I can’t exactly walk a straight line and am likely to bump into people and walls.
I am going to sign out today and relax. I hope you all are spin free!
Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment