Saturday, June 23, 2018

Cave Lake- Day 2


After fishing (Ralph fished and I held the dogs. I don’t try because the one time I did I caught one and cried.), Ralph and I drove to Wheeler Peak in Great Basin National Park. I am afraid I have been useless... since vertigo has been hitting me pretty much daily, I cannot drive. So, Ralph is the designated driver. 


It took about an hour and a half to get to the trails, which we couldn’t take because we had the dogs with us. Of course I cannot blame it all on the dogs. I am not up to hiking. You cannot drive all the way to the top.

We did have a nice ride and got to see some amazing views. On the way back to our camp we went to Ely for shakes.


Now we are relaxing before dinner. It’s getting a bit windy though.

I hope you are spin free.

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment