Thursday, May 3, 2018

Weather

I used to love the rain, especially a thunderstorm. I would sleep like a baby at night. I loved playing in the rain. Occasionally you might have heard me singing, Singing in the Rain, albeit badly. There is a freshness that comes over the earth after the rain. 

Now, the change in pressure sends my Ménière’s into overdrive. I have been constantly dizzy for the past two days. My ears have been ringing off the hook and the sound changed to a higher pitch more steady ring. Normally it sounds like a bunch of cicadas. This morning though still loud, the cicadas are back. Thank goodness!


As you can see, I was awake from bout 3:30 am on and off. I think the reason I have been sleeping this well is the CBD oil. I used to average 4-5 hours a night. If nothing else it definitely relaxes me. I take the CBD oil without THC, because marijuana gives me migraines. I have had less migraines since I’ve been taking the oil too. 

I hope that my dizziness goes away soon. I am housebound when Ralph’s at work, because I cannot drive when I am dizzy. Even if I tried the visual stimulation would make me nauseous. (Or is that nauseated?) I think I have it right. 

Hopefully, with the weather returning to normal I can get back to normal or as normal as I can be with this disease. 


I think of this song when I am dizzy. Dizzy by Tommy Roe. It also brings back fond memories of when I would sing it to my niece as we whirled around. That was before Ménière’s. Now I wouldn’t want to do that. 

Have a spin free day!

Love, Peace and Light!

Rita


No comments:

Post a Comment