Saturday, May 26, 2018

Saw Escape Room

With much trepidation I joined my friends at Egan & Company Butcher Shop for this escape room experience. I had still been having short bouts of vertigo and lots of dizziness since my full blown attack the previous day, but I rested and slept most of the day. So by the time we left for the experience I was more steady on my feet.
I have a fear of being trapped, but with my hubby and friends there I was fine, so no panic attacks ensued. The picture above is in the bathroom from the first “Saw” movie or rather a very good rendition of it.

I wore my blue light filtering sunglasses which helped with the strobing lights. I should never go anywhere without them. If fluorescent lights or the blue lights in car headlights (I can’t think of the type-brain fog.) bother you these will help tremendously. I still didn’t look at the strobes, my feet were much more interesting. LOL!

There were times I was unsteady and dizzy, but my cane helped a bit. Yes, I am willing to make accommodations so I can live my life. I refuse to stop. I did that once for several years because of Ménière’s and Fibromyalgia. Never again!

Anyway, you have to solve a series of puzzles to get from room to room. Sadly, we all died. Yes, you read that right Jigsaw got us. They let us out when we failed to release the actress who was in the bathroom with us, since all must leave together or none.

It was fun trying to figure out the combinations and gizmos to get to each room. I fear we wouldn’t have gotten very far if not for the actress and the couple who joined us in our escape. We solved 4 out of 6 puzzles.

I hope you are spin free!

Love, Peace and Light!
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment