Thursday, March 29, 2018

Consequences 

I had a good day full of fun yesterday. It all began with bowling. My brother asked me to join him and his son. We played two games. And though I had a bit of trouble with the noise level and it triggering my dizziness, I noticed that it made me anxious. I plugged my ears and concentrated on my breathing and was able to get it under control. While I don’t think anxiety is the cause of Ménière’s and in this case hyperacisis, it can make it worse. So by eliminating the panic I got better.


I was winning until the last frame. My brother had an off day, but my game was average for me. And this was during the attack.

When I returned home I walked the dogs, since I wasn’t experiencing dizziness. They can tell when I am and won’t bother me.


Finally, we had tickets to see the Golden Knights play! I felt good all evening and enjoyed myself despite our loss. It would be nice for our team to win when we are at the game. 


All in all I had a good day, but I am paying for it today. Not my Ménière’s Disease, but my Fibromyalgia. I am in serious pain today. It’s been so long since I had a flair that I all but forgot about it. So, here I am, lying in bed, exhausted, but unable to sleep writing about yesterday. 

Love, Peace and Light!

Rita

Have a spin free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment