Sunday, March 4, 2018

NASCAR: Day 2

The day started at friend’s trailers at the Speedway with breakfast, Bloody Marys and lots of laughter and fun.

It was a beautiful day at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The wind was much milder than the day before. You can see the Las Vegas Strip from our perch in the stands. 

My driver, Kevin Harvick dominated the race today much to the disappointment of my companions and many others. I did receive some high fives from other Harvick fans. 


Ralph’s driver, Ryan Blaney, placed 5th after a good bit of time in second place. 

All in all it was a great day. Marred only by inconsiderate people smoking pot and vaping. I am glad the breeze blew the pot smoke away quickly so that I didn’t end up with a migraine. I must be the only person pot doesn’t help with pain. 

After the race we returned to the trailers for snacks, dinner, more conversation topped off with a campfire and s’mores. 


And for those of you wondering... I only tipped a bit which is pretty much normal for me. I am one of the lucky ones that alcohol is not a trigger for my Ménière’s episodes, unlike salt which pretty quickly causes the tinnitus to become louder. 

Have a spin free day!

Love, Peace and Light!

Rita


No comments:

Post a Comment