Friday, March 9, 2018

Date Night


Do you and your significant other have date nights? Ralph and I try, we really do, though sometimes we just want to stay in. As you might have noticed we are on the go a lot. 

However, our priest said that every couple should have a night/day out just the two of you. Just to reconnect. We go to breakfast most Sundays and that gives us a chance to talk without the tv or our phones. 

I think this time gives us time to be ourselves and to talk about things we did over the week or want to do. Don’t get me wrong, we talk all the time, but this is our time without distractions. 

At home there is always something or a pet demanding our attention. We are good at managing our vacation time. Whether we are cruising or camping or visiting family, we enjoy our time together.


Our next cruise is less than a month away. I am looking forward to the peacefulness I find in the ocean. It seems to recharge me. I know a beach vacation can do the same and we took one at Ralph’s cousin’s place last year, but I have cruise fever.

And we are both excited to see the Astros at Minute Maid Park the night before we sail. Neither of us has been to the Astros home to watch a game. 

Then the next day we board the Carnival Conquest for a five day cruise. This will be a family vacation, since Ralph’s brother and sister-in-law and cousins are going as well. 

Don’t worry though we’ll find time for just the two of us. It is a big ship. Maybe not the biggest, nor is it as small a Carnival Fascination, but big enough to steal away by ourselves.

Please tell me what you do to recharge your relationship. 

Love, Peace and Light!

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment