Saturday, December 8, 2018

Good Days & Bad Days

I’ve had my fair share of bad days. I am lucky to have more good days than bad days. There are days I can fake it. And there are days I cannot even get out of bed. Really there has only been one day since December of last year that I couldn’t get out of bed. See I am lucky. When this first began for me that was a weekly thing. 

Today is a bad day. Yet I am up and getting ready to fake it until I make it. My ear & throat hurts which may be contributing to my dizziness. I have a chicken to take to the strip. Meet Henrietta Henigan. She’s getting ready to make a journey around the world. I am looking forward to hearing about her adventures. 

It’s things like this that get me out of bed. Without my support group, I am not sure I’d be handling the return of my Ménière’s. Also, I may not have recognized that I may have other stuff going on too. 

Plus they make me laugh. It takes a special group of people to make me laugh. My sense of humor is a bit warped. 

I look forward to the good days and enjoy them more. I survive the really bad days and fake the rest. And I do it with a smile on my face. 


Smiling makes it easier to cope. I hope you are spin free!

Love, Peace and Light! Rita



No comments:

Post a Comment