Friday, June 15, 2018

TGIF



Yeah! The weekend is finally here. That means I get to spend more time with my husband. I always look forward to that. Yes, I am still a newlywed and love being with my husband. I think no matter how long we’re married I will always want to spend time with him.

This will be a busy weekend... two birthdays and Father’s Day. Tonight we’ll meet the family at Olive Garden for our sister-in-law’s Birthday and tomorrow Ralph’s best friend is celebrating his 50th birthday and Sunday dinner with Ralph’s parents.

Today I took Ralph to work and stopped at the pharmacy and then went to the grocery store. I have to take advantage of the good days. I hope they never end.
So I will be armed with my blue light filtering glasses to try to keep the dizziness at bay. These will always be my favorite gift that I didn’t know I needed. I am relaxed and not focusing on what could happen, so that a panic attack won’t trigger and attack. So many things to be mindful of when out and about.

I remember the carefree days when I could go wherever and whenever I wanted without worrying about my health. Now it’s always in the back of my mind. I am trying so hard to not stress about it.
My relaxation and breathing techniques help so much.

Have a fabulous weekend. Stay spin free!

Love, Peace and Light!
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment