Sunday, June 10, 2018

Dizzy

I hate being dizzy. It makes life so very difficult. Today I have vertigo, thank goodness that it’s not visual. At least I can deal with this. It’s not easy, but I can deal. Though truthfully I just want to curl up in bed and stay there until it passes.

I am doing that right now. Though I am about to get up and continue my day. I already went to church and breakfast.
I am regretting my choice of BLT, though I love them. My ears are now screaming and my vertigo feels almost as bad as the visual vertigo. I know that salt is a trigger for me and yet I had bacon.

Now I need to drag my butt out of bed and go downstairs so we can go to the in-laws. Dare I try to swim? I have never had problems with water before. So maybe I can or will the movement bother me?
I wore my blue light filtering glasses at church today. I didn’t worry that I seemed odd for wearing them indoors. I just need some extra protection from the fluorescent lights. The smaller one like they have aren’t as bad, but they do bother me at Rome’s like today.

Wish me luck as I push through this episode. I look forward to the weekend and spending time with my husband and by God I am going to enjoy it.

We finally saw Deadpool 2 yesterday. I wore my glasses in the theater too. They are the best gift I didn’t know I needed. Thank you Ralph. He bought them so I can drive at night. Of course I can rarely drive anymore. I am dizzy most days, fortunately more like a drunk, off balance type of feeling and not the spinning around kind.

The seats at Regal in Downtown Summerlin are recliners and very comfy. The movie was funny and sad. I love when movies and books put me through a host of emotions.

Have a spin free day!

Love, Peace and Light!
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment