Monday, June 4, 2018

Go Knights Go

I can’t believe that I am watching hockey and actually enjoying it. I am still learning the terms, but it’s easy to get the gist of the game.

We watched Saturday’s game with a group of people whose kids play hockey and they knew exactly what was going on. I learned a bit from them.

Our team is the Vegas Golden Knights. Many of their fans are new to the sport as well. I think we got behind them, because the team has made themselves part of our community by helping out when they can, especially after 10/01/2017.

Since getting together with Ralph, I have become an Astros fan, a NASCAR fan and a Golden Knights fan. I sit through the Titans games, but don’t understand football and it doesn’t keep my attention the way the others do.
Win or lose, VGK has my heart. Our expansion team has done an amazing job of getting through to the Stanley Cup finals.
Have a spin free day!
Love, Peace and Light!
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment