Thursday, April 25, 2019

Spoilers or Guesses

I am sitting here, because I don’t feel well today... I have been thinking about this. 

My newsfeed is filled up with people not wanting spoilers for Avengers: Endgame. Though I am not going to see it until Saturday, I can tell you that The Avengers will win. They lost in the last movie (Avengers: Infinity War) and I haven’t heard plans for a third... So they win. Somehow, someway The Avengers will win. 

So aside from telling a line by line plot of the movie, why are people worried about spoilers? We know that the original Avengers survived and we know Captain Marvel and Ant Man will play a part in the movie. 

What we don’t know is if they can resurrect any of the others that Thanos dusted out of existence. We have clues that Doctor Strange who was in possession of the time infinity stone, may be back. Well, because he possessed the stone at some point, so it’s possible that he will be out to assist. He said something to the effect that this was the only way.

So, I say that we know one thing... The Avengers win this time. They lost last time and it’s not in human nature to do nothing, especially if you’re a hero. Or maybe I’m wrong and they lose again. 

I hope you are spin free!

Love, Peace and Light! Rita


No comments:

Post a Comment