Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Things I Do..,

I woke up this morning with my website on my mind. A friend offered some great advice. I am slowly following up on some of it. So I changed the description on my site. If you’d like to take a look it’s Rita L Smith. Feedback is welcome. 

Right now I’m just working on descriptions. I am trying hard to not begin every paragraph with I. It’s not easy since this is how I think of things that are about me. 

Trying to make things more personable with personal stories is not always easy for me. Perhaps because I have fictional characters burgeoning in my mind. 

I have kept up Ritalsmith.com since before I published Mikey’s Tail in 2012. It’s gone through a few changes. Now I can blog directly from my website, but I was able to connect this blog to it as well. The website blog will be mainly about writing, but occasionally I’ll talk about life too.

I like the new look of the site. Eventually, I’ll choose another picture to replace my piano picture, but I love that it’s so quirky. That photo shoot was so much fun. Erica brought out the inner me.

You can find her on Facebook under Erica Tabet Spiritual Counselor. 

It’s a day that will forever be in my heart and I have the photos to help me remember. 

I am trying to decide if I should keep this website or change it to ritaltrushaw.com. I got married last year and Trushaw is a more interesting name than Smith, but Mikey’s Tail is under my former married name. Decisions, decisions...


Bubbles were so much fun.

I will keep updating my website, since nothing remains the same. Life is full of change and I want to keep my site relevant.

I hope you all have a spin free day!

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment