Monday, August 20, 2018

Excited 

Sunday we sail out of Tampa enroute to Cuba. Oh, there is a stop in Grand Cayman where we will snuba. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel if you want to see our adventures. 

One of my favorite sites is the whale tail on a Carnival Cruise Ship.

I remember the first time we snuba(d) was in St. Thomas. Our fellow cruiser immortalized it on YouTube. It was the most freeing moment I ever had. Swimming with the fish. It ended all too soon. 

One of the places I always wanted to visit is Cuba. It was a pipe dream until Obama opened trade with the Cubans. When I saw the cruise listed at such a great price I booked it after talking my husband into taking a second cruise this year.

One of the spots to see in Grand Cayman is Hell

Beaches are a big part of Grand Cayman too!

We are looking forward to our Cuban adventures. It will be like stepping back in time to the 1950’s. This is one of the reasons it was important for me to go now. I have romanticized Cuba, but once it starts to be industrialized it won’t be the same. 

I will be blogging about it here and on my writing blog and we will be vlogging on The Ralph and Rita Show.

I hope you’re spin free.

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment