Thursday, August 23, 2018

Saying Goodbye 

Elicha, Rita and Ralph 

A friend of mine is leaving Las Vegas because her EPA office is shutting down. I am saddened that this beautiful soul will be exiting my life, though she plans to return when she retires. 

I am also excited for her as she makes this journey across the country. Changes are sometimes good and I wish the best for my dear friend.

We met in 9th grade in Algebra class at Rancho High School. (Our teacher was Leroy Brown.) Her light shone back then. We reconnected on Facebook many years later and I’m better for having her in my life. 

Our busy schedules often take us in different directions, but she is always there for me. Including me in activities and making me feel welcome.

Until we meet again my friend. 

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment