Monday, February 5, 2018

Party Weekend for the Trushaws

This weekend we were fortunate to be invited to friends for both Saturday evening and Sunday for the Super Bowl. I had fun at both parties, and even made some new friends.

Saturday I learned about using CBD oil and am considering it. Sunday, I actually enjoyed watching the football game. It was exciting. If you know me I usually don’t watch football, I am there for the food! Oh, I’ll go to watch the games with my sweet man, but I read while there. The Eagles flew yesterday and I am happy about that.

Speaking of food, here is a bit of our Super Bowl spread. My husband made the chicken cheese dip and I did the deviled eggs. We also had pizza. There were only four of us, so that was more than enough food.

No comments:

Post a Comment