Sunday, February 18, 2018

NASCAR

I was never into NASCAR or sports of any kind, but then I fell in love with Ralph and he’s all about NASCAR, Tennessee Titans, Houston Astros and now The Las Vegas Golden Knights.

I faithfully supported him and sat through many races/games. I got into the racing and the Astros, but still don’t understand football. Hockey is super easy to follow.

I started watching one driver in particular, Kevin Harvick. And then Ralph took me to my first race where Kevin won. It’s such a high to have your driver win.

Fast forward 4 years and it’s Daytona weekend and the kickoff for this seasons races. We are with friends at Southpoint to watch Daytona. Hoping we win tickets for Las Vegas Motor Speedway. #4 the win!



Love, Peace and Light!


Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment