Friday, February 9, 2018

Living in Las Vegas

I love living in Las Vegas. It offers so much to do from the nightlife to hiking or sightseeing. The beach or Grand Canyon are just hours away, as is Disneyland. If you want snow all you have to do is drive up into the mountains during the winter, otherwise we have mild winters.

Living here makes it easy to find things to do on my good days. In the last couple of days I have been to Hoover Dam, the Strip and Valley of Fire.

Me at Hoover Dam.

People always ask what there is to do besides gamble. Even the strip offers so much variety from a wax museum, conservatory, to animal exhibits.
Me at Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum a few years ago.

If you’re a foodie there are plenty of places to fuel your appetite. Like Gordon Ramsey’s Burgers at Planet Hollywood. (Pictured below.)

 It’s not always easy to follow a low sodium diet when eating out, but often the chef is able to accommodate me. And then I add bacon! LOL! What can I say it’s a weakness.

There is always something to do here. Remember if you are dealing with any disability it’s best to pace yourself. I know if I don’t I will pay for it the next day. With the Fibromyalgia and Osteoarthritis the doctors all say that excercise is the key. Know your body and do what you can... Everyday I get stronger and can do more for longer. I am just a bit sore from my Hoover Dam and Valley of Fire excursions, which is good.

Love, Peace and Light!

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment