Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Plans Change

I have tickets to see Weird Al tonight. Unfortunately, many of my invisible disabilities are causing me grief today. I am having pain from fibromyalgia, arthritis and the costochondritis. Unfortunately, the Ménière’s has decided to show up to the party as well. I am dizzy and having mini spins, short bouts of vertigo.



I bought the tickets months ago. My brother was to be my date. Since I am feeling unwell, I asked his wife if she’d like to go in my place. My husband thinks I should wait to see if I feel better later. Somehow, I don’t think I will without a good night’s sleep.

Today Ménière’s wins. It does sometimes. Unfortunately, I was looking forward to seeing Weird Al, because he’s a musical genius and makes me laugh too.

I just took this picture and I can see my smile is only slightly masking how I feel. I wish I could say that I’m always able to middle through, but that is not the case. There are people who think I fake being sick, but in reality most days I fake being well. I do occasionally get good days where I feel normal, but they are few and far between.

I hope you are spin free!

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment