Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Website

I had to renew my website last week. I paid in full for five years. I hope I remember to ask about payments next time.
I like the looks of it on my phone and my computer. I used pictures of me from 4 years ago, before I regained my weight. I happen to adore the picture of me on top of the baby grand piano, so I used it. If I tried that now the rickety old thing would surely collapse.

Ralph hates that picture and I don’t know why. Perhaps he thinks it’s goofy. What do you all think?

I usually use updated pics, but most of my current pics are selfies or have Ralph and me in them. I might get creative and set up my Canon Rebel to take a more professional photo of me.

Now I need to start rewriting all the novels I have written. I think the world might enjoy them. Okay, maybe not the world, but my niece will. And she is the world to me, so I guess that counts.

Have a spin free day!

Love, Peace and Light!
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment