Sunday, April 29, 2018

Avengers & Golden Knights (Spoilers?)

Our day began with an early showing of Avengers:Infinity War. Ah man this movie put my emotions through the ringer. I laughed, cried, and shouted in anger. Okay, so the shouting was internal. I left feeling robbed. 


Knowing that these are Marvel Superheroes and no one really ever dies should make me feel better. Right? I can only speculate that Dr. Strange may have something to do with how things will work out. 

Unfortunately, we’ll have to wait over a year, possibly May of 2019. The bright side is that they’ve already filmed the fourth Avengers movie back to back with Infinity War.

I have read that the powers that be want to focus on the newer Avengers like Black Panther, Antman and some of the others. Time will tell. The Marvel Universe makes great movies. 


Yesterday afternoon Ralph and I met friends and family at PT’s to watch the Golden Knights second game of round two. We had some good conversation and good food. We even celebrated another victory before it was taken away. Then we walked out defeated, but still hopeful for the rest of the playoffs. After we said our good nights (or Knights) we walked outside to a beautiful night and an almost full moon shined brightly over the palm trees. 


It really looked much bigger, but this is what my iPhone saw.

Today, my Ménière’s is rearing its ugly head. I have a constant rocking motion and when I shut my eyes, I seem to first spin in one direction and then back the other way. I don’t know which is worse visual spinning or internal spinning. 

After a nap, my migraine has lessened. I hadn’t had a bad migraine for awhile and thought the CBD oil might be helping. I guess not. The CBD oil without THC helps with relaxation and my arthritis pain has lessened. The pain isn’t gone, but more manageable. 

Well, I am going to rejoin the land of the living, since I feel better. The Astros are doing well today, but Kevin Harvick keeps catching up and then getting passed. Have a spin free day.

Love, Peace and Light!

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment