Friday, July 12, 2019

The Day After

I haven’t been feeling well since returning from Ireland. Between the almost daily dizziness and reflux due to hiatal hernia and costochondritis, I have been miserable. Still I suck it up to try to have a bit of fun. However, there are consequences, even though I rest up beforehand. I went to see Gwen Stefani the other night. An excellent show that I would have enjoyed more if it had not been for reflux so bad that I had to vomit.


Although I didn’t drink I felt like I was drunk. I went to bed dizzy, stumbling and foggy headed. I woke up still feeling drunk. I used up all my energy to enjoy myself at the concert. I still don’t feel better two days later. In fact, I feel worse. My hiatal hernia caused my costochondritis to flare, so I was in pain all night and couldn’t sleep. 


Today I feel like a zombie, but I am up. Not doing much, well I did wash my bedding. Life continues even though I feel like the living dead. Perhaps some brains might rejuvenate me. LOL! I see an early night for this dizzy, stumbling, sleepyhead.

I hope that I will feel better tomorrow, so I can enjoy my husband’s weekend. He is starting to be able to tell when I am not feeling well. Which is most days since we returned from Ireland. I need some good days, a remission would be better.

I hope you are spin free!

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment