Monday, July 15, 2019

Regrouping



It is a great thing to be part of a support group. And it was an honor to be an admin, because I got to help other sufferers. If you know anything about me, that what I do. I went into Social Work to help others. That’s why I write these blogs. That is why I talk about my issues. It’s all to help others.

So, when I was booted out of a support group, I was devastated. The stress affected my balance, made me dizzy and even gave me mini spins. Thanks to many of the members whom contacted me to check on me, I woke up today feeling as if a weight had been lifted. I didn’t realize how much being an admin was affecting my psyche. Still I wouldn’t have left the group of my own accord.

So now I continue to do what I always do. I will try to help others. I am part of a newly created group with fabulous people in it. I will support people with invisible disabilities instead of just meniere’s. I am in other MD groups and I am okay with that. I can learn the latest news in one of these.

I have regrouped. If I know anything in life everything changes. I thought that I would be with the above mentioned group for longer, but it was not meant to be. I move forward in my quest to help others cope with their invisible disabilities. While educating others about them. In an old blog I used to research different autoimmune disorders and post about them. I think, for now, I will just post about my crazy life.

I hope you are spin free!

Love, Peace and Light, Rita

1 comment:

  1. Life will break you...only to make you. Keep following your heart and the rest will continue to fall in place. Xx

    ReplyDelete