Saturday, June 22, 2019

How Many Places Do I Need To Tell My Story?

So yesterday I discovered, Medium. Here is their description: Welcome to Medium, a place where words matter. Medium taps into the brains of the world's most insightful writers, thinkers, and storytellers to bring you the ...

You can read stories by others and write your own. I wrote this yesterday and have one follower already. I hope my story helps others with debilitating diseases to not stop living. Occasionally, we need someone to remind us that we can have fun.

I will try not to neglect my blogs. Though summer time makes it harder as I am busier. Thursday we went to the Las Vegas Aviators game. It was a lovely night even for this wobbly girl. We had front row seats right above the dugout. My main problem was the net to protect us from balls kept moving and disturbed my equilibrium. I had to focus on my breathing to keep from panicking whenever it moved. It took some effort, but I managed to enjoy the game with more issues.


Sometimes desensitization helps. Sometimes you need to practice for awhile before things don’t trigger anxiety which in turn triggers dizziness. It’s one of those vicious cycles that I can break with repetition and breathing exercises.

Anyway, I digress. Check out Medium. It’s an interesting site.

I hope you are spin free!

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment