Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Birthday Month



This month is my birthday month. It’s been a fantastic month so far. Penn & Tellers Fool
Me taping on the 1st. A night of celebration as the hubby shaved his head for St. Baldrick’s on the 2nd. Followed by a day at the races. Unfortunately, Kevin Harvick didn’t win. Then this past weekend a staycation at a local hotel, where I was comped and then hit a jack pot. It’s been a great start to the big 55.



Yes, I will be 55 on my birthday! No, it doesn’t bother me. I really love my life and wouldn’t change it for the world. Well, I would eliminate the crazy autoimmune stuff that plagues me, but I am living despite it. It has taught me to appreciate the good days and even the so-so ones and to take it easy on the bad ones.





This weekend... St. Patrick’s Day weekend is the only free weeken for us this month and Ralph will probably have to work. I would like to drive to the winery... my supply has gone. LOL!

I get to see Donny & Marie during my birthday weekend. Though I’ve seen Doony twice, I’ve never seen Marie. I am excited. Then the day after my birthday I am off to visit my family in Ohio. I pray for spring weather and not winter. I have seen it go both ways when I lived there.

I will help celebrate my best friend’s birthday and my sister’s birthday while in Ohio. Ours are just a few days apart. There are a lot of March birthdays! So for all you March babies, whether you are a Pisces or Aries, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy our birthday month.

I hope you are spin free.

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment