Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Self Care







I choose to live my life knowing full well that anything I do will put me down for a day or more. 

Last Week I bought tickets to see Toby Keith. I decided that even though my energy hasn’t been good. (If you want to see some of the highlights of Toby Keith’s concert I have them here.


Needless to say I am worn out. Also, factor in Christmas parties, a lunch date with my hubby and I just want to pull the covers up and rest until the holidays are over. 

Will I do that? No!

I prefer to live my life. I know I will like be a vegetable after, but I have the memories and the experience to think of on my down times.


It’s important to take care of yourself. I choose not to let others make me feel guilty for taking the time to rest or when I cancel things because of my health. It’s not easy since most of my stuff isn’t visible on the outside. I have learned to smile even when I feel my worst. The mask fools everyone as well as helping to change my mood. 

I am far from perfect. Occasionally I get glimpses of my grump dad in myself. I am trying to stop that. LOL! 

Happy Holidays to you all. 

Live life on the good days and rest on the bad. 

Love, Peace, and Light! Rita

https://mycrazylife2go.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment