Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Thinking

Ouch that hurts! LOL! Seriously, though... I want to write a nonfiction book. It’s a bit frightening to leave the worlad of fictional monsters to write about me. 


I want to use my experience in living with chronic illness as a basis for a book. I don’t know if anyone would want to read it. The reward will be in helping others. Even if only just one person is helped by my experiences then it will be worth it. 

Now do I pitch the idaa to publishers or just write it? I know publishers of nonfiction prefer to be pitched the idea and an outline. But if I write it first and then pitch the idea, I won’t have to stress about making deadlines.

Decisions... The ideas are flowing so I will probably be able to put together an outline. Since it’s not fiction, I will not be able to use my usual pantser method. 

I have to do one thing that all writers need to do... Put butt in chair and fingers to keyboard. So, I am thinking of a book about living with chronic illnesses. I will be putting me out there for all to see. Can I do this? I don’t know, but I am going to give it a shot. 

I hope you are all spin free!

Love, Peace and Light! 


No comments:

Post a Comment